Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Introducing tadpole

Today was a great day for Peter & I! This morning we went in to the hospital for my first ultrasound. It was awesome to see our little baby up on that screen - we couldn't believe how clear it was and how easy it was to see the head, legs (which were moving all around), belly and facial features including eyes, nose, lips and ears! Even the mouth was moving, almost like the baby was chewing a piece of gum. And at one point its whole body jumped, kind of like it had a hiccup - it was so amazing and wonderful! Also, they determined that I am in fact 13 weeks, not 12 so the due date was pushed back a week to April 30/08. I always thought I was 13 weeks, I think the midwife had counted wrong or something. It has made me feel so much more anticipation about having the baby and being its mommy - I felt quite emotional when I saw it, which surprised me. I never thought I could feel that way until I actually 'met' the baby, but not true - we are so thankful for this amazing gift from God. Enjoy the pics! The ones of my 'belly' don't show much, since there is still not much to show! But, I thought I'd post them anyway for you all to see, there is a slight difference ; )




Team PM & tadpole

3 comments:

Jocelyne Anne said...

hi sweethearts - you look so beautiful - hope all is well
thinking of you
this weekend I am quite blessed - my 4 kids and 4 grandkids are with me :)))
love and prayers as always

Jocelyne Anne said...

hi sweethearts - you look so beautiful - hope all is well
thinking of you
this weekend I am quite blessed - my 4 kids and 4 grandkids are with me :)))
love and prayers as always

Jocelyne Anne said...

silly me - 2 grandkids - guess I am planning ahead - should maybe let the kids plan for themselves

posted twice sorry about that