Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

A little early, but I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We are looking forward to celebrating with our Canadian Forces friends who live in Milton Keynes, north of London. Tomorrow we'll be heading up to their house for dinner and then spending the night. Fletch, of course will be joining us - he and their dog, Toby are quite good buddies ; ) Should be a good time and of course, the food is something to look forward to, especially the pumpkin pie.

Nothing much else to say ... Peter is busy working away on his latest report - he's been putting in 12-14 hr days for over a week and I think he's about ready for it to be done with! As for me ... just hanging out and trying to make the best of the time here. I'm starting to get pretty excited for our new house .. I've been thinking about how I'll decorate it etc. and what its actually going to look like, since we didn't see it finished. Other than that, Fletch and I are keeping each other company and enjoying the sunny weather we've been having here. I'll post again once the weekend is over - hope you all have a great weekend with family and friends.

Team PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving
What a wonderful time to thank the Lord for His goodness to us.
He certainly has opened many doors for you while in England - making new Christian friends, giving you the opportunity to see wonderful sights and bringing you into the company of Royalty on this earth.
Praise Him for all He has done and continues to do.
Love from Dad, Mom & Elmo