Wednesday, November 21, 2007

An update ...

Well, the last few weeks have been busy - for both Peter & I. Peter was in France working on his last project for the course, which was a lot of work ... in the meantime I decided to head to Ottawa! I surprised my parents by not telling them that I was coming. I had their friends Bob & Earlene pick me up at the airport and take me back to their house .. then my parents arrived while I hid upstairs. When the time was right, I snuck down into the kitchen and surprised them both!! It worked out very well and it was a nice way to start out my 2-week visit. (Fletch was at his baby-sitters house ..) I spent most of my time visiting friends, and doing my Christmas shopping (much cheaper in Canada!) ... and alot of time was spent relaxing and hanging out with my parents. Meanwhile, Peter was having a busy, but fun time with two other classmates in the south of France - they were even able to squeeze in visits to Marseilles and Nice. The hard work for Peter started when he got home last Friday. Him and his 2 teammates for the project have to write a 300-page report in just 8 days - needless to say, its an extreme amount of work! Once Sunday night rolls around they will finished and will hand it in on Monday. It is a busy week for Peter, which means he's not going to be home as much, which would normally mean that I would be incredibly bored ... but my friend and former classmate from Algonquin, Andrea, is here visiting with me for a few days. It was perfect timing for her to stop in, and its great for her as it saves some money and is nice to see a familiar face while she backpacks alone for a month.

After this week things will start to slow down a lot for Peter and soon he will be finished his course altogether! We are both excited for him to have a month off so we can do some travelling and spend some time together.

I don't have any recent pics to post, but I'm sure I will soon ... so stay tuned :)

Team PM
(p.s. I am 4 months pregnant today .... little tadpole is growing very quickly!)

1 comment:

Jocelyne Anne said...

Ouffff!!! 300 pages in 8 days - I became frustrated with 300 words in days :)))

4 months already - WOW how time goes by

so happy you had a good time in Ottawa - would have loved to have seen you - next time maybe

keep me posted - love and prayers as always