Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny Girl

Babies provide their parents with lots of things: poopy diapers, dirty clothes, drooly kisses, and best of all - lots of laughs. We are learning just how funny our little girl is .. it started with her pulling her blankets over her head when she slept. Well, she still does that, and its still funny! But nothing was funnier yet than me finding her sideways in her crib the other morning. She was laying there, awake, and looked at me as if I was the silly one. I'm still not sure how she got to be sideways, or how long she'd been that way! I'm sure sideways sleeping will become the norm as she gets older and moves around more, so it won't always seem as funny ; )


She has also discovered the artificial plant that is a centerpiece on our kitchen table. She was sitting in her Bumbo chair on the table while I was making dinner the other day ... I heard a 'thump' and turned around to see that she had pulled the plant over on its side ... pulled out some of the leaves and was chewing on them!! Now, we have to move the plant when she is anywhere near it. This picture was taken after I had sat the plant back upright ... and she found it again.


She continues to be such a joy and a blessing in our lives! She's a talker and a squealer and loves to play and be entertained. Its lots of fun having her around - especially now that she is sleeping 10 hours at night ... 8 was good, but 10 is better! Ainsley now weighs 14 lbs., 6 ozs.


Team PM & Ainsley

No comments: