Monday, September 1, 2008

The Deck!

As of today, Peter has almost completed the deck. All that is left to do are the railings on the top level, and two small staircases from the bottom level to the ground. Also, next spring he will be filling in the space between the two tiers with lattice. We are pretty excited to get a little bit of use out of it before the cold weather comes! Fletch too enjoyed being allowed to go out the kitchen door and lay outside in the backyard.



And, of course, I have to post some recent pictures of Ainsley. She will be 4 months old tomorrow!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I can't believe how fast she is growing and how quickly the time goes by. She is so cute and so funny and we are so thankful for her! She loves to talk and play and be entertained - and I think she is starting to like having her picture taken too, which is good because it happens alot! Here she is before church on Sunday in her 'Guess how much I love you' dress (based on the storybook with the rabbits).



Yet another shot of her sleeping with the blanket pulled up around her head - too funny!


Team PM & Ainsley

No comments: