Monday, September 22, 2008

A day in the life ....

These pictures weren't all taken on the same day, but they still portray a day in the life for our little Ainsley ... who seems to always be the subject of these blog postings now ; ) She kinda consumes my day, so you can appreciate me having a lot to say about her!

Here she is watching Baby Einstein ... she loves it and as you can see, she is quite intent on it!


More tv watching - she doesn't do it that often, I promise! She just looked so cute sitting there that I had to snap some pictures of the back of her little head - love that bald spot!


In the evening Ainsley & Peter have some play time. She & Daddy were practicing standing, though she was more interested in sucking on his fingers.


This was either pre-bath or just after bath ... anytime she can get those feet in her mouth she does. This was the first time she really figured out that she could grab them and munch away.


And, oh so cute in her outfit for church! She looked up and smiled at the perfect time.



We are enjoying fall in Cold Lake. I have to say that I am very impressed with the weather here these days. Crisp and sunny during the day - blue skies forever - and hardly a rainy day. The trees have turned color and the lake is very blue - it is quite pretty. I know that someday when we move from Cold Lake I will be sad to leave behind the lovely weather. Now, I might not be saying that in January - but Spring, Summer and Fall are so great here - I love it. And really, winter isn't that much different than anywhere else - except they don't plow the roads!!

Ainsley & I are off to pick up Peter from work.

Team PM & Ainsley

No comments: