Friday, September 5, 2008

Cutest baby ever!

I'm sure everyone thinks this of their babies ... so I guess I am following suit! I have to say that its very hard for me to not post every single picture I take of Ainsley!! But, I try to restrict it to the cutest of the cute photos : ) I took these yesterday before a walk outside - I was trying to get her to smile at the camera.






And these ones were after I put on her hat ... it took some more convincing to get a smile!




So, after seeing these pictures - don't you agree that she is just the cutest baby ever?! ; )

Team PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! She is changing so fast,and is so cute...that smile is awesome. earlene

Team PM said...

Its so great seeing her smile - and now, hearing her laugh when I do something funny! She's so much fun : )