Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

So ... 36 weeks and counting - we have less than 4 weeks left until our due date! I can't believe we are getting so close, but we are both feeling very ready and excited to meet the baby. I had a doctors appt. yesterday and found again, that everything is normal. The doctor said that the baby is in position and her head is halfway down into my pelvis - very exciting and a tad scary! Recently I've been having some weird shocks of pain down there, and now we know why! To date, I've gained 21 lbs., which is good as I probably won't gain too much more - this should make my postpartum recovery a little easier. And, my waist has increased by almost 13"!

Our new friends (the ones we had over for Easter) had their little girl last Sunday -she was a week and a half early. I was able to visit the new addition the day before she went home from the hospital - she was so tiny and sweet and holding her made me so anxious to meet my little girl! I can't wait : )

Last night, Peter was talking to my belly and saying her name (only we know what it is!) .. as soon as she hears his voice she stops moving and listens. It was pretty cool - when he stopped talking she would start up her antics again!

No new pictures to add, but I suspect we will have some after the weekend since its supposed to reach 17 degrees on Sunday!

Team PM & tadpole

No comments: