Tuesday, March 4, 2008

31 weeks, a new haircut and a double chin!

Just some new pics that we've taken over the last week or so ... Peter had some fun taking one from the floor making me look enormous! He thought it was pretty funny though ... thanks alot Peter!




Also, yesterday we took a trip to Edmonton to clear our UK shipment through customs. It is finally here and is being delivered tomorrow! We are really looking forward to having our bed again - we've been sleeping on a very small double bed ... not good. While we were there, we bought our baby stroller/infant car seat. I am particularly excited about this because when I was a kid my doll stroller was just the most fabulous toy ever! I used to take it with me for walks, push it around the house and even to the grocery store with my parents : ) Its fun, and kinda weird, to have a real one ... soon we'll have a baby to put in it - now, we just have to practice using those darn buckles!




Team PM & tadpole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just look so cute. I can't believe you only have 63 days left...you must be getting anxious. I'm sad we can't be there so see you through this time, but blogging and facebook really help us feel involved...cyberlly at least..lol.