Sunday, March 9, 2008

Peter's a big boy now

Its finally happened .... after 5 years of marriage and a lot of nagging and lecturing - I finally got Peter to eat a salad!! I know, its truly an amazing feat ... so amazing that I took some pictures just so you would all believe me. He's finally come to the conclusion that he needs to eat veggies if he wants our kids to - so he took the plunge. Now, the first salad attempt wasn't too good, but that was just because he didn't like the dressing. Today at lunch we had Greek salad - and that one he liked, he actually liked it! I'm so proud : )




Also .. on a sidenote - we've been having amazing weather here in Cold Lake - the spring thaw has begun. Today we went out for a walk on the lake (it is still very frozen) to enjoy the sun and freedom from winter jackets! We forgot to bring a ball for Fletch, so instead Peter made snowballs - which is what he is doing in the picture. I think Fletch enjoyed these more than a regular ball because he got to eat them : )




By the way, the baby ticker here on the blog is off by about 2-3 days, so I am actually 32 weeks pregnant today. We've got about 8 weeks to go ... hard to believe - but we're (almost) ready for the challenge!

Team PM & tadpole

No comments: