Monday, March 12, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes

I wanted to see who I looked like ... but I also did an experiment. As you will notice, there are two different photos used of me: the one in this entry is from Christmas 2006 ... apparently in this pic I resemble Christina Applegate, among others, which is kinda neat because I have a pic of myself beside Christina Applegate when I met her in NYC in 2005 (i didn't think we looked anything alike) The photo used in the next entry is from June 2005 when we went to NYC ... as you'll notice by the second celebrity match up .. I look like a whole bunch of different celebrities ... among the ones I didn't allow you to see was Patrick Swayze, now, come on! I look nothing like Patrick Swayze! I know that the match up is based on the shape of your face, and jaw etc., but I am starting to think that the whole thing is a little on the phoney baloney side ... but, its still kinda fun ... and i totally fell for it :)

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



No comments: