Thursday, January 25, 2007

Safe and Sound ...

Well, I made it here with out event ... nothing was difficult at all on the journey over, other than trying to sleep on the plane. That just did not happen, I did give it an earnest effort though. So far, my visit here to Amesbury is also without event .. Peter is very busy and I am trying really hard to occupy my time during the day. You see, the real problem is that it is a little scary to drive when you feel as though you are going to hit every curb, every parked car, and maybe even a pedestrian or two. Yesterday was the first day I was brave enough to venture out on my own, in the car, through 3 roundabouts, to the library where there is free internet access. (We will soon be connected at home) I pumped myself up, gave myself several pep talks, and finally made it out the door and down to the library, only to find that it was closed on Wednesdays. So, I had to go through the entire, unfortunate series of events again today .. but, as you can probably tell, it was open today and I am on the internet. As nice as our new place is, it is nice to be out of it for awhile, especially since Peter won't be home tonight until 7 pm .... but, tomorrow is Friday and that means the weekend will soon be here, and he will be off for a few days.

Well, I have to sign off now as I am about to be kicked off, my half hour is up ...

Team PM

2 comments:

Tracy said...

HELLO!
Sounds like you guys are off on an exciting adventure!! Hope all goes well for you to settle in. Sounds like you had an adventure talking yourself into driving today!SCAREY!
Love this blogging..never have done this before...ya I know your aunt is getting old!! HeHe!! Well hope to talk to you soon again..keep up the good work.
Lots of Love
Aunt Tracy
xoxo

Team PM said...

Wow, I'm so glad your reading this ... I keep posting messages but am never really sure if people are reading them. Its such a great way to keep everyone up to date on what we're doing, since there is sure to be lots of neat things to talk about and its hard to keep writing emails to everyone. We'll keep you posted!
Love
Margaret Anne & Peter