Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Defiant Eyes

Yes dogs, much like children, like to play in the snow when it finally arrives. And our Fletch has been anxiously awaiting the snow, again, much like a child. He spends hours in the evening outside rolling around, 'sweeping' the snow with his snout, and pawing at it .. he loves it. He also loves the cold weather, the colder the better for him. So, as you can imagine, it is very hard to convince him to come inside where there is no snow to roll in, and it feels like 45 degrees to him, due to all the fur (no, he is not overweight, he is just 'solid'). While I stand at the door freezing, trying to convince him that its better inside, this is the face he gives me .. especially when I start to get angry that he won't come in .... and so we call it, 'Defiant Eyes'.

Team PM

2 comments:

Jocelyne Anne said...

Hi there,
Talk about defiance, Chanel loves the snow but only for a few seconds and therefore refuses to go out to do her business when the weather gets toooo cold. She looks at me with those 'defiant eyes' saying - do you really think you can get me to go out there!!! I am quite sure that you can here my exasperation... even a few screams now and then.

Chanel and I will miss seeing Fletch every day.
love and kisses
joc

Team PM said...

Dogs are funny aren't they .. she seems like she would be a stubborn little girl :)

We'll miss her too!