Monday, September 14, 2009

Pigtail-y cuteness

Ainsley sporting two pigtails and looking super cute : ) She is wearing a shirt my Mom bought for her because apparently she thinks I'm cute!



And for those of you who think Cold Lake is frigid year round, I just want to point out that when we were outside the other morning, it was only about 11 degrees out, but by the afternoon the outfit was changed because it got up to 25!


I wish I could capture Ainsley saying all of her words, but apparently when the camera is turned on, she chooses not to say them! She loves to say puppy (buh-peeeee), and everything furry is a puppy; shoes (shuse?), this word also applies to socks; ball (ba-h?), always said as a question; baby (bah-bee?), so cute how she repeats it! Her vocabulary is being added to daily it seems so I'll keep trying to capture some of it so I can post to share with all of you!

Team PM & Ainsley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should look for a t-shirt that says "You should see my Grandma" that would be the best ever. Yes, I think her Mom is very cute of course.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 250 pounds on every page. But completely I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?