Saturday, February 3, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well, I am home again. It is nice to be home, to see Fletch and have all of my things around me (how materialistic of me) ... but I am mostly excited to sleep in my own bed, probably the thing I miss most when I am away.
As promised I have some pictures to share with you of our home in Amesbury, and our car, the lovely Renault Laguna in a fantastic shade of grey. Also, for those of you who forget why Peter is now living in England, there is a picture of him in his flight suit - he is actually working over there, and this is his uniform for as long as he is a Flight Test Engineer, so basically the next 6 years, or perhaps more. I also posted, and will continue to post some pictures from my/our travels while over there - these will all be posted on our flickr page: www.flickr.com/photos/teampm .... so, hope you enjoy! I put a little preview in this post ...

Team PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Margaret! glad to be back at school after your adventure in England? just had a peek at your pictures, and I must say, you did NOT do your house justice! it's massive!! hehe... also made me nice and jealous...

The Hill Family said...

Hey Pee-tah and Margaret!!!
Its so good to see you guys, even if only in pics... (would have been nice in person of course- however I was excited all the same!!)... Keep in contact with us.. We'd love to catch up.
Mandy & Nathan -xo-
P.S. Email us... mandy844@hotmail.com