Friday, February 19, 2010

February update!

I seem to have less and less time lately to devote to my blog. It was much easier to keep it updated before Ainsley was so mobile! And, also before I had Olivia here all the time. Well, update #1 is that Olivia and her family are moving away. So, this means that I have her until March 18 and then I'm done. This is bad news because I will miss them, but good news in light of update #2 - which most of you probably already know - I'm pregnant! I am really looking forward to having several months with Ainsley before the next baby arrives in September. My due date is the 12th, but there still might be a c-section, which would be scheduled for about 10 days before the due date. My doctor has given me the option of whether or not to have one, and its something that I still haven't decided on.

Valentines Day this year was kind of a bust. My actual Valentine was out of town and my little stand in Valentine was sick with a fever. It was somewhat enjoyable because Ainsley & I spent a lot of the day snuggled on the couch watching tv and movies. She didn't feel like playing or doing anything besides laying with me. When you have an active toddler, you'll take whatever snuggles you can get - fever induced or not! By the late afternoon she was feeling better and seemed to be back to her normal self.


She tried to leave a nice Valentine treat for her brother .. it seems that she was attempting to pour Rice Krispies into his dish, but kinda missed and lost control of the bag. I was just upstairs in the bathroom finishing up getting ready and she came to find me repeating 'uh-oh! uh-oh!' It was cute, despite the mess.


And the final update is that we are heading down to Florida next week for a week-long vacation. We are looking forward to some relaxing and time spent with my brother and Sharon ... pictures to follow : )

Team PM, Ainsley & Tadpole #2

1 comment:

earlene said...

I've not been in touch to send my congrats on your pregnancy,but we are thrilled with the great news.And from all the comments on FB everyone is happy for you and Peter,and Ainsley. Now if the time will just pass as quickly as your ongoing calendar you kept on Ainsley's age,it will be no time till a new Connolly sees the world.Congratulations!