Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 30th birthday! My friends had a party for me last night, as well as for my friend Brenda who turned 25 yesterday. Here are a few shots from the party!




This was a game we played where each person took turns bending down to grab a cereal box with their teeth. After each round, a few more inches of the box were cut away to make it harder and harder. Nothing but your feet were allowed to touch the ground! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be ... but I didn't want to do any more damage to this old back of mine ; )



Tonight Peter is taking me out for dinner and a movie and Ainsley is heading to a babysitter (Brenda) : ) I cannot remember the last time we went out alone ... I don't actually think its happened since Ainsley was born!!

Team PM & Ainsley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a good thing you are trying that game at 30, don't know if you will be getting there at 40 - ha!ha! just kidding of course.
You still don't look your age!!!

Love Mom