Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mad skills ....

Ainsley has mastered a new skill - and that is pulling herself up to stand. Her favorite place to pull up on is my lap/my legs while I'm sitting. She also really enjoys pulling up on the table beside the couch and getting into my coasters.



This is a very new skill, and as of today, she is walking along the couch while holding on to it!

As you'll note in the above photos, Ainsleys' hair was getting very scraggly in the back ... so, I finally got brave enough to try out my hair cutting skills! And, it turned out very well - I had to bribe her with food to get her to stay still, but here is the end result. As I told Peter in an email, 'if its possible she's even cuter now than she was before!'



Ainsley is also the proud owner of a stylin' new spring jacket - now, we just spring to arrive!



Team PM & Ainsley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice cut job Mom, she looks so cute standing and next will be walking on her own. I hope she waits till Daddy is home so he can see it first hand. I like the jacket,at least someone is excited about spring.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wrote you a long note when you first posted these photos,and when I went to add identity it disappeared! Her haircut looks great...with little ones you can cut when they are sleeping if you find she moves too much. Thanks for the great picture you sent.She is growing soooo fast,and her facial expressions are the best. The countdown in her first year seems to go much faster than your pregnancy days! Soon she will be a year old. unbelievable. I love all your postings.