Monday, August 25, 2008

Peter is back to work

Today is Peter's first day back on the job .. he has a busy day ahead of him! In the last post I mentioned that he was lead FTE on 6 fleets of aircraft, but its actually 8 fleets! Needless to day he's going to have a lot of work on his plate, but he enjoys the work - mostly the flying : )


Here is a video of Ainsley jumping in the Jolly Jumper ... its pretty fun to watch her, she just loves it! In fact, as I type she is jumping and squealing and having a great time : )





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret, you're teasing us with that picture of Peter. That's not one of our CF-18s. Let me guess ... a Gripen. Can't get Ainsley to jump. Wish I could have seen you all when you were here, though it was great to chat with Peter on the phone. Thanks for the update.
Paul

Anonymous said...

Yeah your right - its the Gripen ... that was taken in Sweden I think. Its the only picture of him I have in his flightsuit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret Ann:
What a cuty pie Ainsley is. Babies love Jolly Jumper, don't they. Michael & Christina loved it and now my grand daughters Grace & Jasmin love it too. Grace jumped so hard that she had a blister on her toe and we had to put shoes on her.

Liz Hu Sr.