Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Heading home

Well, 'home' isnt' really how I think of Cold Lake yet, especially now that I've been back in Ottawa over the summer : ) We are heading back west tomorrow - this time through Canada. I hope we see at least one moose, but I also hope its not in the middle of the road in front of our car. The side of road would suffice.

We had a really good time in Halifax, it was busy, but we got to see alot our friends and family in that part of the country. We visited Peter's parents in their new home in Indian Harbour Lake, and then stayed with Peter's aunt in Halifax. We also visited his grandparents cottage near Pictou and spent some time at Camp Evangeline ... sleeping in a very small cabin! At least it was only for 3 days. Ainsley has travelled really well and we haven't had one bad night with her on the whole trip! Even in the tiny cabin ...

While at the cottage we had a campfire on the beach. Ainsley was mesmerized by the flames for hours - she just sat on my lap and chewed my finger!



I'll add more pics and stories when we get back home ... for now, I have to go finish packing!

Team PM & Ainsley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Well, I am totally missing seeing new photos of your daughter,and hearing what exciting things are going on in Cold Lake. It was great to see you this summer,and meet Ainsley,and I still look forward to those updates soon.. love earlene