Thursday, June 28, 2007

A day in Bath

Yesterday Tim, Marlene and I went to Bath for the day. It was my third visit, and for the first time it didn't rain! I admit that a lot of what we did was a repeat, but this time instead of visiting the Roman Baths, I walked through the main shopping area and checked out the shops. After the baths, we got some lunch and then walked to Starbucks for Tim and Marlene to get their afternoon energy :) We then walked down to the Pulteney Bridge, which I hadn't yet seen. Its a neat bridge with shops built into it and was modeled after the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. Below it in the water is a cool water feature that was really hard to get a good picture of, but it looked like giant steps down into the next level of the river. I also managed to get a nice panoramic view of the city from a stop on the side of the road.





Next time I visit Bath, I'll be able to give the tour :)

Team PM

No comments: