Saturday, May 19, 2007

Last Saturday ...


Well, today is my last Saturday here in Ottawa. Its weird, but lately I have been appreciating Ottawa more than I ever have ... I'm so nostalgic eh? But seriously, Ottawa is a very scenic city, and its so pretty this time of year with all the tulips and other flowers/plants coming in. I think I've been taking it for advantage, having lived here for 27 years! I will miss it here I know ... there is something to be said for being so familiar with a place. Next Saturday at this time, Fletch and I will be with Peter in Amesbury - there is a lot to be said for that too! I know Peter is getting really bored living alone and is anxious for us to join him. We have a summer full of cycling, walking, site-seeing and entertaining friends/family ahead of us - it should be lotsa fun :)

Just a little food for thought on a Saturday morning ...

Team PM

2 comments:

Jocelyne Anne said...

Hi sweetheart,
Every morning I still look over expecting to see your warm and smiling face :(((
I have been thinking of you especially with the big day approaching.
Please let me know how the big guy enjoyed or NOT is first flight.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
xxx
joc

Jocelyne Anne said...

saw mall your fabulous photos on both this site and the flickr site
keep them comingé!!! they make me feel so connected
xxx
joc