Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Video baby

Sometimes a picture really isn't worth a thousand words, but a short video clip is : )

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Ainsley loves loves loves to dance! (Incidentally, I think this comes from months and months of watching me dance around the kitchen to entertain her before she was big enough to do anything about it! I think I recognize some of those moves ...) Any time she hears music she stops what she is doing and comes to find the source of it so she can dance! Recently my Mom sent me a video clip to watch and it had an upbeat version of 'Amazing Grace' as a soundtrack. Well .. let's just say the video speaks for itself! You'll notice that she really got going once she realized the camera was on : )



One of her other favorite things to do is watch Baby Einstein. She loves when I ask 'Ainsley, do you want to watch a movie?' She will run over to the tv and wait for me to put the DVD in. At the beginning of each video they introduce it and then say 'enjoy the show'. I realized awhile back that every time we watched one Ainsley was saying the same thing at the beginning, but I couldn't figure out what it was she was saying! It got clearer and clearer and here is the result! Ainsley anticipates this each time and often will shout it out before she even hears it spoken from the DVD! It is cute and always makes me laugh!



What a little ham : )

Team PM & Ainsley

1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

Awww, these were both sweet videos!! She is getting so grown up!!