Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our big girl!

Here are some shots I've taken of Ainsley in the last few days. Some are of her first ponytail : ) The others were just some cute ones of her I took while we were playing outside earlier this week - it was beautiful outside, about 12 degrees (which is pretty great for Cold Lake in November!)

Playing ball with Fletch, her 'brother' : )


'Mom, look at all the rocks I found!'


Being coy


After washing off some rocks with her mouth ; )


Ready to go inside for supper!


Ainsley let me do her hair the other night. I've been wanting to try a ponytail for awhile since the back is long enough for it now. We thought it looked so cute and the first thing Peter said was 'wow, it makes her look so old!'





She is our sweetheart and we just love watching her grow and learn! Her vocabulary is getting pretty impressive and she likes to try and repeat everything we say : )

Team PM & Ainsley

No comments: