Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting!

I'm not sure if I mentioned in a previous post or not that I would babysitting come the start of the school year. My good friend Jamie has a daughter the same age as Ainsley; Jamie is a teacher and is back to work this week. So - let the fun with two 15 month old girls begin! Fortunately the girls play very well together, and in some ways, its easier because they do have each other to play with. Today we took advantage of the nice sunny day and played out on the deck for a little while.





After playtime outside, it was naptime inside! Fletch, however, decided to have his nap outside under the deck : )



Team PM & Ainsley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You & Jamie look like sisters with the same coloring to your hair. The pictures of the two girls is so cute reminds me of when you used to play on deck in Cumberland.(you were a litte older than Ainsley of course)
Love & kisses to our sweet pea.