Wednesday, December 19, 2007

21 weeks

Here is a picture of the 20 week scan ... its neat to see the baby's spine, ribcage, the bones in her leg, arm and hand ... and you can see a little bit of umbilical cord in the top picture coming out of her tummy. Kinda looks like something else ... but its not that at all ; ) In the bottom picture, it looks almost like she is looking out at us and you can see her facial features fairly well. This is an amazing technology that we are very thankful for!


And, so you can see my progress ... a belly pic of me at 21 weeks. I am past the halfway mark now - hard to believe, but exciting too. (My eyebrows are raised because I was laughing and making fun of Peter for taking about 3 minutes to finally take the picture!)



Team PM & tadpole

4 comments:

Jocelyne Anne said...

that is so awesome - what fabulous pictures of the little one

a FABULOUS picture of mommy xxxx

Team PM said...

thank you : )

Jocelyne Anne said...

Hi sweetheart
just wondering if you are in London at your friend's flat or on your way back to Canada

thinking of you
as always
love and prayers
joc

Jocelyne Anne said...

has anyone else mentioned that they have to resubscribe with Google every time
it doesn't recognize me from one time to the next

not complaining - just wondering if I am doing something wrong -
xxx