Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Adventure begins - well, sort of.


So, tonight is our last night together before Peter leaves for the UK to start his postgrad ... we are trying to make the best of it. We decided to start this blog so we could keep family and friends up to date on what is going on with us as 2007 unfolds. For those of you who may not know, Peter starts his course on 3 Jan. and I don't move over to England until May when I am done school ... so we have some challenging months ahead of us. That being said, I am already looking forward to my flight over on 19 Jan. to visit for 2 weeks.

Stay posted for pictures and hopefully some interesting stories from our Adventures!

Team PM.

6 comments:

deadwriter said...

Fletch looks like he's possessed in that picture

Team PM said...

if you don't have something nice to say ... don't say anything at all ...

The Hill Family said...

I agree ANDREW!!! ;)

The Hill Family said...

I agree ANDREW!!! ;)

The Hill Family said...

As in... I agree with PM... and Andrew... be NICE!!!

Team PM said...

we knew what you meant Mandy : )